- Schedule of Availability of Service:
Monday- Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (No Noon Break)
- Who may Avail the Service:
Developers of Subdivision and Condominium Projects with duly approved development plans
20 days 25 minutes for PD 957 projects
14 days 25 minutes for BP 220 projects
|Batas Pambansa (BP) 220||Presidential Decree (P.D 957)|
|Economic Housing||Socialized Housing||Subdivision||Condominium|
|Certificate of Registration||P720.00||P420.00||P2888.00||P2880.00|
|License to Sell per Lot
Floor Area of the House
P3.00/sqm of the saleable area
P3.00/sqm of the saleable area
P14.40/sqm of the saleable area
|Residential: P17.30/sqm of the saleable area
Commercial: P36.00/sqm of the saleable area
|Inspection Fee Per Hectare||P1500.00||P1500.00||P1500.00||P1500.00|
Processing Fee: ( Payable to DHSUD Managers Check or Cashier Check )
NOTE: NOTICE TO CLIENT OF ISSUANCE
- Processing time stops when notice is issued to Applicant and Starts when Applicants submits compliance to notice.
- The Process ends upon scanning/recording of the signed/approved CR/LS.
|WORKFLOW||TIME FRAME||PROCESSOR||APPROVING AUTHORITY|
|1. Files application with supporting documents||Steps 1-5
|2. Checks completeness of documents
|3. Receives and logs documents.||Records Officer|
|4. Indorses documents to Housing and Real Estate Development Regulation Division (HREDRD) Head||Regional Director’s
|5. Receives documents. Assigns documents to processor for evaluation.||Head, Housing and Real
|6. Evaluates application based on requirements. Determines compliance to standard and guidelines.
1 – 3 days
|7. Fills up pro forma Notice to Publish||Processor|
|8. Reviews/ evaluates documents and initials. Forwards documents to RDO.
9. Reviews/ evaluates documents and signs.
|10. Logs out and transmits documents to Records Section (RS).||Steps 10-11
|11. Mails/ releases Notice to Publish to the applicant||2- 3 weeks mailing||RO-RS|
|12. Receives Notice to Publish.||Steps 12 -13
17 days for PD 957
|13. Publishes Notice to Publish||Applicant|
|14. Submits affidavit of Publication. Coordinates with processor/ inspector for the scheduled site inspection.||13 days for BP 220|
|15. Receives Affidavit of Publication. After two (2) consecutive weeks from the last day of||Steps 15-16
1 – 2 days
|16. Conducts site inspection. Determines extent of development. Computes performance bond and processing fee.
17. Accomplishes pro – forma of letter/ advice on performance bond and fee.
18. Reviews/ evaluates and initials.
|Steps 7 -18
|19. Reviews/ evaluates documents and signs.||Steps 19 – 20
|20. Logs out and transmits the documents and signs||RO-RDO|
|21. Posts performance bond and submits documents certifying performance bond/ guarantee from Financing institution.||Steps 21 – 24
|22. Receives documents and prepares Order of Payment (OP).||RO-RS|
|23. Pays processing fee.||Applicant|
|24. Receives payment. Prepares Official Receipt (OR). Issues OR to applicant.||Cashier|
|25. Evaluates acceptability of performance bond. Prepares Certificate of Registration (CR)/ License to Sell (LS) and Executive Brief.||Steps 25-29
3- 4 days
|26. Reviews/ initials CR/ LS. Signs Executive Brief||Head, HREDRD|
|27. Reviews and affixes signature on CR/ LS and Executive Brief
28. Logs out documents and transmits to Records Section
|29. Releases CR/ LS to applicant.||RO- RS|
ISSUANCE OF A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION (CR) AND LICENSE TO SELL (LS)
SUBDIVISION/ CONDOMINIUM PROJECTS AND OTHER REAL ESTATE PROJECTS
- Sworn Registration Statement
- Certified True copy of TCT or Original Certificate of Title (OCT) duly stamped with original marking “Certified True Copy” by the proper Register of Deeds and bearing its seal or security marker.
- Duly audited Balance Sheet
- Articles of Incorporation, By-laws and latest annual corporate report to SEC
- A copy of any circular, prospectus, brochures, advertisement or communication used/ to be used for public offering of subject project and for circulation upon approval by the Department.
- Sample copy of Contract to Sell
- Certified true copy of Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC)/ Certificate of Non – Coverage (CNC)
- Zoning Certificate from Department.
- Certified true copy of DAR Conversion Order/ Exemption Clearance
- Electrical Plan and Specifications
- Permit to operate a deepwell/ water potability test results
- Project Study
- Program of development (bar chart with S-curve, Gantt chart/ PERT-CPM, etc.) signed and sealed by licensed engineer or architect indicating work activities, duration and costing.
- Affidavit of Understanding to submit titles to the Department.
FOR CONDOMINIUM PROJECT
- Duly accomplished and notarized fact sheet.
- Master Deed with Declaration of Registration and Declaration of Restrictions evidenced by the proper annotation thereof in the title(s) of the property and the certified true copy of such title(s) from the register of Deeds
- Building Permit
FOR SUBDIVISION PROJECT
- Verified Survey Returns (two copies)
- Sangguniang Resolution/ Ordinance granting of Development Permit/ Subdivision Development Plan
- Certified true copy of resolution conferring authority to Mayor or other local government official to issue development permit
- Proof of compliance to Sec. 18 of RA 7279
- One (1) set of subdivision development plan
IF PROPERTY IS/ARE CURRENTRLY MORTGAGED
- Mortgagee Undertaking (DHSUD Form No. _____)
- Mortgage or Undertaking (DHSUD Form No._____)